Account Manager – Enterprise Search
Google has revolutionized the way users search the internet. An ideal candidate will translate how businesses can successfully transform their own search capabilities.
At Fishbowl Solutions, we consult with companies in order to improve their access to information, streamline current processes, and drive innovation. As an Enterprise Search Account Manager, you will engage with new and current clients to uncover innovative solutions to key business problems by leveraging Enterprise Search and custom Fishbowl Solutions software offerings while partnering with our team of technical consultants to design, deliver, and implement solutions that help our customers solve costly, frustrating, knowledge-sharing problems.
We typically work with Fortune 500 businesses to deploy both cloud-based and on-premise enterprise search solutions (Google Cloud Search and Mindbreeze) to consolidate information from multiple data sources into a “single pane of glass” on their intranets to improve employee and field service productivity by 15-30%.
We also work with enterprise customer support teams to uncover ways to use artificial intelligence and machine learning to better index their customer service knowledge bases and dramatically reduce the time-to-resolution for support agents and lay the foundation for a customer self-service phase.
As a Fishbowl Enterprise Search Account Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Leading enterprise-wide sales pursuits valued at $15,000-$750,000 in revenue
- Uncovering new business opportunities by driving strategic conversations with leaders across all business lines
- Conducting effective remote or on-site presentations and solution demonstrations
- Partnering with the marketing department to deliver effective lead generation campaigns to Fishbowl prospects
- Helping organizations understand the value of solving knowledge-sharing problems
This job might be for you if:
- You have a unique ability to translate innovative ideas into simple business solutions
- You have experience selling IT consulting services and software to multiple decision makers in an organization
- You are high-energy and passionate about creatively helping customers solve business problems
- You are detail-oriented, process driven, and are focused on achieving challenging goals
- You take personal responsibility and accountability for your success
- You believe great companies win as a team and are passionate about technology
- Want to grow and expand your career across multiple markets
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- Our core values: Customer First, Ambition, Teamwork, Intellectual Agility, and Continuous Learning
- Collaborative team environment where you directly impact the success of the company
- Conveniently located office in the Triangle neighborhood of Minneapolis
- An award-winning small company culture recognized by the Minneapolis & St. Paul Business Journal as a Top 100 Best Place to Work
- Company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events, volunteer events, happy hours, professional sporting events, and more
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, MBA preferred
- 4+ years experience in IT consulting and software sales preferred
- Communicate effectively over the telephone, in-person, and via email with high-level decision makers
- Demonstrated success selling mid to large opportunities, managing complex sales cycles, and selling to business and technical executives
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly/quarterly/annual quota in a sales role
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.