The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the Fishbowl Solutions marketing team. They own key responsibilities that impact public perception and organizational effectiveness. The Digital Marketing Coordinator has substantial influence over the public and online presence of Fishbowl Solutions through combined responsibilities; such as social media, corporate marketing, and online, digital and traditional marketing. Fishbowl’s digital media presence is critical in driving the company’s growth. Your success with online and social media programs directly impacts Fishbowl’s success.
We are looking for a creative marketer with a basic foundation in SEO, writing, data analytics, and graphic design. If you are a marketing professional with experience in one or more of these areas, apply today. At Fishbowl Solutions, we hire for talent and train for skill!
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a typical day might include:
- Tactical execution, maintenance and tracked, measurable growth of Fishbowl Solutions online assets in conformance with the overall marketing strategy. Online assets include FishbowlSolutions.com site, Sponsored links, Social Media channels, Blog and syndicated content.
- Assist with the execution of Fishbowl Solutions’ campaign activities. This includes the creation of campaign creative briefs, email invites, landing and registration pages, target contact lists, which the individual will drive and coordinate through email blasts, website updates, and social media posts.
- Provide regular reports to the Marketing Team Lead on uptake and awareness of web and social media assets and overall campaign performance (opens, clicks, registrations, leads, opportunities, etc.).
- Manage editorial calendar and schedule necessary colleague and client meetings to gather information to create social media posts, blog posts, and job posts.
- Participate in and actively drive development of rich content including (but not limited to) video content, graphic design collateral, sales presentations, and recorded demonstrations.
- Promote Fishbowl’s activities and presence at customer and industry events, including Oracle OpenWorld, PTC Live, and other in-person events.
- Promote Fishbowl’s activities and presence at job/recruiting fairs.
- Promote Fishbowl’s overall culture, including philanthropic participation, team sports, industry awards, and company events, as well as individual achievements or events such as technology certifications and new hire profiles.
- Actively monitor and work to improve Fishbowl’s page rankings (SEO), referring sites, website user journeys, and most popular online assets.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and yearly reports that detail sales and marketing key performance indicators, such as marketing-related opportunity sources, which will used to help in the marketing plan decision making process.
- Update company’s CRM (customer relationship management) with relevant account, contact, and lead entry data and work closely with Fishbowl’s sales manager on lead assignment and lead lifecycle.
- Stay up to date with digital technology developments including SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications, or Business Administration
- One to three years of experience as a Digital Marketing coordinator/strategist/associate or manager
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with extensive working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM including tools such as Yoast SEO for WordPress
- Experience with one or more graphic design programs, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, or related programs)
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Experience with video editing tools, such as Camtasia Studio
- Experience with Google Analytics or related program
- *Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications a plus
- Understanding and experience with CRM solutions – including contact entry, edits and performing queries to generate contacts lists, as well as sales and marketing reports
- Experience with HTML editing or web content management systems (WordPress) a plus
- Experience with email marketing programs, such as MailChimp
- Experience with creating marketing assets including written content, graphic design content, and promotional pieces, and be able to validate this experience through a portfolio review
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We are a small, high-growth company and allow our employees to determine their career trajectory
- We hire smart people who are constantly learning and growing individually and as a team
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaborating, developing meaningful relationships, and enabling cross-functional work
- We solve our clients’ business problems with world-class technology solutions
- We offer a Silicon Valley-esque work space, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail
- We “work hard and play hard” with perks such as the annual President’s Club vacation, Peloton Awards (peer kudos), volunteer events, company-sponsored sports teams, monthly happy hours, etc.
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. At Fishbowl, the sky is the limit for you and the team!