Director of Sales
At Fishbowl Solutions, we provide world-class software and consulting services that leverage the latest Oracle, Mindbreeze, and PTC technologies. We work with some of the world's most recognized brands to improve access to information, streamline processes, and enable innovation. Companies like Under Armour, DHL Express, Office Depot and Toro look to Fishbowl for their innovation and leadership.
The Director of Sales will be a member of the Executive Team and set the pace for the growth of the organization. This individual will manage a team of 4 talented account executives and within 12 months will successfully hire 4+ additional team members.
We are focused on several high-growth markets and are looking for a unique leader who has driven a "hunter" focused sales team with high activity and prospecting to both direct customers and channels like Oracle. While leading a team of high-caliber Senior Account Managers covering large accounts, this position includes mentoring, developing, and growing the sales team, driving pipeline development, and leading account strategic planning. This is an onsite role that will leverage our ability to work across functions to execute on strategic plans and marketing sales campaigns.
A typical day might include:
- Partnering between sales, presales and consulting teams to customize and architect solutions to solve clients' needs
- Inspiring and facilitating continuous improvement aligned with our Continuous Learning value
- Setting the pace for sales as well as across the organization to meet client demand of Fortune 500's and vertical market leaders in many industries
- Building an account-Level strategy, as part of a highly targeted sales approach, and leading the account team through execution of that strategy
- Modeling a culture of accountability by proactively monitoring the performance of each individual team member, tracking key activities and metrics required to meet sales quota
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Executive teams to design and develop targeted marketing campaigns that the Sales team can carry through to fruition
Who you are:
- Innovator with at least 8 years sales experience and/or sales management experience
- Team builder
- Proven ability to set sales goals, asses current and prior individual performance metrics, develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Competitive, with a proven track record as a sales leader including pipeline management, forecasting, account management, and compensation management
- Thrive in working in the grey and can switch gears quickly
- Experienced with building high-performing teams including recruitment, onboarding and training
- Someone with a passion for and who 'leans in' to technology with the creativity to solve customer problems by delivering world-class software and consulting solutions
- Believe great companies win as a team and that you hire for talent and train for skill
- Someone who possesses a Bachelor's Degree
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- A small company culture and collaborative team environment where you will impact the success of the company
- Opportunities to work with domestic and international customers to drive company growth
- We are a fun and culture-oriented company that values hard work
- Conveniently located in St. Louis Park, MN, near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events and happy hours, professional sporting events, potluck lunches, and more