Director of Sales
At Fishbowl Solutions, we provide world-class software and consulting services that leverage the latest Oracle, Mindbreeze, Google Search, and PTC technologies. We work with some of the world’s most recognized brands to improve access to information, streamline processes, and enable innovation.
The Director of Sales will be a member of the Executive team and set the pace for the growth of the organization. The individual will manage a team of talented account executives targeted to sell in defined territories and/or vertical markets who cover existing and new accounts. This position includes mentoring, developing, and growing an enterprise sales team, driving pipeline development, and leading account strategic planning. The Director of Sales will deliver accurate forecasting and achievement of defined sales quota. You will be collaborating across functions including Marketing, Services and Product Management to execute on strategic plans and sales campaigns.
As Fishbowl’s Director of Sales, a typical day might include the following:
- Providing leadership to the Sales team, counseling them, breaking down sales barriers and challenges by leveraging Fishbowl services.
- Facilitating continuous improvement of the Sales team through teaching, coaching, and mentoring activities.
- Working with the Sales team to keep everyone focused on the most impactful activities on a daily/weekly basis. Driving focus, efficiency, and productivity in sales cycles.
- Motivating the right behaviors and working with the Services team to creatively and appropriately position our capabilities for success.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Executive teams to design and develop targeted marketing campaigns that the Sales team can execute effectively.
This job might be for you if:
- You have at least 10 years sales experience and/or sales management experience
- You have a proven track record as a sales leader including pipeline management, forecasting, account management, and compensation management
- You are comfortable working in the grey and can switch gears quickly
- You have experience building high-performing teams including recruitment, onboarding and training
- You are self-motivated and hold yourself, and your team, accountable for achieving results
- You are detail-oriented, agile, a quick learner, and focused on setting and achieving challenging goals
- You have passion for technology and the creativity to solve customer problems by delivering world-class software and consulting solutions
- You believe process and continuous improvement are critical for long-term growth and success
- You have a passion for learning and solving problems customers didn’t know they had
- You believe great companies win as a team
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- A small company culture and collaborative team environment where you will impact the success of the company
- Opportunities to work with domestic and international customers to drive company growth
- We are a culture oriented business that values hard work and has a conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN, near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events and happy hours, professional sporting events, potluck lunches, and more
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.