Director of Sales
At Fishbowl Solutions, we provide world-class software and consulting services that leverage the latest Oracle, Mindbreeze, and PTC technologies. We work with some of the world's most recognized brands to improve access to information, streamline processes, and enable innovation. Companies like Under Armour, DHL Express, Office Depot, and Toro look to Fishbowl for their innovation and leadership.
The Director of Sales will be a member of the executive team and set the pace for the growth of the organization. This individual will manage a team of 4 talented account executives and within 12 months, will successfully hire 4+ additional team members.
We are focused on several high-growth markets and are looking for a unique leader who has driven a 'hunter'-focused sales team with high activity and prospecting to both direct customers and channels like Oracle. While leading a team of high-caliber senior account managers covering large accounts, this position includes mentoring, developing, and growing the sales team, driving pipeline development, and leading account strategic planning. This is an onsite role that will leverage our ability to work across functions to execute on strategic plans and marketing sales campaigns.
A typical day might include:
- Partnering between sales, presales, and consulting teams to customize and architect solutions to solve clients' needs
- Inspiring and facilitating continuous improvement aligned with our Continuous Learning value
- Setting the pace for sales and across the organization to meet client demand of Fortune 500's and vertical market leaders in many industries
- Building an account-level strategy as part of a highly targeted sales approach and leading the account team through execution of that strategy
- Modeling a culture of accountability by proactively monitoring the performance of each individual team member by tracking key activities and metrics to meet sales quota
- Collaborating with the marketing and executive teams to design and develop targeted marketing campaigns that the sales team can carry through to fruition
Who you are:
- Innovator with at least 8 years' sales experience and/or sales management experience
- Team builder
- Proven ability to set sales goals, assess current and prior individual performance metrics, develop individual quotas, and assign territories for team members
- Competitive with a proven track record as a sales leader in pipeline management, forecasting, account management, and compensation management
- Thrive working in the gray and can switch gears quickly
- Experienced with building high-performing teams including recruiting, onboarding, and training
- Passionate for and 'leans in' to technology with the creativity to solve customer problems by delivering world-class software and consulting solutions
- Believe great companies win as a team and hire for talent and train for skill
- Possess a Bachelor's degree
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- A small company culture and collaborative team environment where you will impact the success of the company
- Opportunities to work with domestic and international customers to drive company growth
- We are a culture-oriented company that values hard work
- Conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN, near uptown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like softball and broomball, social events and happy hours, professional sporting events, potluck lunches, and more
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.