Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Are you driven? Do you have a competitive fire?
Do you believe in working hard and continually doing your best?
Are you committed to exceeding customer’s expectations?
If you can answer YES to these questions and share our same values of Customer First, Teamwork, Intellectual Agility, Ambition and Continuous Learning we encourage you to apply!
At Fishbowl Solutions, we help Fortune 500 companies improve access to information, streamline processes and drive innovation. The Executive Assistant/Office Manager supports the President of Fishbowl Solutions and manages the day-to day operations of the office. The person in this position plays an integral role in ensuring the effectiveness and productivity of the President by providing him sophisticated support at a high level of efficiency.
The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
As an Executive Assistant/Office Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Supporting the President to ensure high productivity in order to help grow the company.
- Using your strong ability to ‘read’ people, to connect with various diverse audiences and build lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Facilitating the weekly leadership meetings and communicating next steps to the leaders.
- Manage and streamline all office day to day operations.
- Booking travel for a tradeshow.
This job might be for you if:
- You are detail-oriented, learn quickly, and are focused on achieving challenging goals.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have a proven track record of executive calendar, email, and time management skills.
- You can prioritize and manage multiple projects at once with little oversite.
- You are flexible and able to adapt to changing business requirements.
- You believe great companies win as a team.
Success in this role includes:
- Demonstrates the ability to action tasks quickly with little follow-up from leadership
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, coaching, oral, and written skills
- Evaluates current practices and processes and implements improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Facilitates meetings and takes notes with actionable outcomes
- Manages daily workflow of the President, scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, responding to emails, and incoming calls
- Consistently leads by example and demonstrates Fishbowl’s Core Values
- Prepares and manages all content for weekly, quarterly, and annual Leadership meetings
- Manages day to day operation of the office facility
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others.
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships.
- We find the best ways to solve our customers’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions.
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams.
- Located right off the Cedar Lake Regional Trail and future Light Rail stop.
- Recently recognized by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal as a “Best Places To Work”.
Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years’ experience supporting senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of diverse individual
- Self-discipline to work well independently as well as with a team
- Willingness and ability to be accessible if needed after hours, via phone, email or text to support the President’s calendar and commitments
- Preferred: Managerial experience
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.