General Manager/EOS Integrator
Fishbowl Solutions, a Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Fast 50 award winner, specializes in helping mid to large organizations drive more productivity, efficiency and scalability through creative implementations of enterprise-class Oracle, PTC, Google and Mindbreeze content and information management solutions.
After 20 years in business and over 1,000 projects delivered, we have earned the reputation as a world-class consulting company differentiated by our experience, expertise and innovation. We have offices in North America and England, but we work with customers across the globe and across industries to help them maximize their technology investments.
As the market for information management solutions is exploding, we are looking for an individual to be the integrator and help Fishbowl further capitalize and expand on this growth opportunity. The General Manager/EOS Integrator loves working in the gray and helping sales and service leaders translate ideas into clear plans, actions, and results. The individual will get energy from achieving challenging goals through an aligned team.
If you would like to work with a group of highly motivated individuals with a passion for technology and solving customer problems, Fishbowl is for you. If you want to be the person responsible and accountable for aligning the market with Fishbowl’s sales pipeline, professional services delivery capabilities, and software development offerings and initiatives, apply today.
As a General Manager/EOS Integrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Running the day-to-day operations of the company with P&L responsibility
- Harmoniously integrating the major functions of the business to achieve business goals
- Holding teams and individuals accountable to agreed upon targets and initiatives
- Researching new and adjacent market opportunities, industry and customer trends, and competitive threats
- Meeting with the Leadership team to map out the quarterly business plan and assign KPIs
- Translate function strategy into clear action plans
- Leading status updates on key initiatives that map towards business objectives
- Collaborating with the President/Visionary and being the catalyst to executing the vision and plan
- Interacting with strategic customers ensuring we are “Exceeding their Expectations”
This job might be for you if:
- You have a strong track record of providing and leading a vision and strategy that directly and positively impacts growth and revenue
- Have experience developing a team in a solutions orientated organization that focuses on client outcomes in order to drive sales and revenue growth
- You have the ability to be the catalyst for organizational development and growth
- You have experience with annual strategic planning and budgeting and holding peers accountable to the plan
- You have at least 5+ years of proven leadership experience as a General Manager/Integrator including P&L ownership, business growth leadership and technical product development and/or software consulting services.
- You have some experience working with small organizations ($5-35 million) and helping them grow
- You can document experiences working in a collaborative, strategic and organized capacity with the ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We have strong company core values which are integrated into everything we do: Customer First, Ambition, Intellectual Agility, Teamwork, and Continuous Learning
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships
- We find the best ways to solve our customers’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.