Digital Marketing Intern
Are you driven? Do you have a competitive fire?
Do you believe in working hard and continually doing your best?
Are you committed to exceeding customer’s expectations?
If you can answer YES to these questions and share our same values of Customer First, Teamwork, Intellectual Agility, Ambition and Continuous Learning we encourage you to apply!
Fishbowl Solutions’ employees say they learn more in one year at Fishbowl then they did during their entire college career! Fishbowl Solutions delivers end-to-end content management, portal, PDM, PLM and MCAD Solutions. We specialize in delivering solutions based on Oracle WebCenter Content and Portal, and PTC Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/INTRALINK and Windchill Solutions.
Fishbowl’s culture is based on knowledge-sharing and continuous improvement so our solutions are always evolving to be more powerful, and our product portfolio is continuously expanding. This means our customers always benefit from what we learn. Our company is founded on the principle of Customer First. We don’t rest until our customers have the solution that they need. That’s just who we are.
Fishbowl Solutions is looking for college students entering their Junior or Senior years who have a passion and interest in Digital Marketing to join our team for the Summer.
The Marketing Intern performs many administrative duties to support Fishbowl’s marketing and sales teams. The position includes responsibilities in traditional marketing communication, event marketing and logistics, data entry and analysis, and social media presence. A marketing internship at Fishbowl Solutions is an ideal position for young professionals seeking to learn basic marketing practices on the job, while gaining perspective on overall marketing functions.
- Challenge you to go above & beyond.
- Enable you to collaborate with a super smart team.
- Expose you to a dynamic team environment.
- Provide ongoing learning opportunities.
- Accelerate learning; we give you real-world experience.
- Assist with updating, maintaining, and analyzing Fishbowl’s social media presence
- Assist in planning, writing and managing quarterly newsletter
- Distribute press releases and other stories
- Help design and create flyers, graphics, e-vites, demo videos, customer case studies, brochures, landing pages, and other marketing materials using Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign or similar
- Update the Fishbowl website when needed
- Attend customer and Fishbowl events, take pictures and creatively post to Fishbowl’s digital marketing channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Assist with other task as assigned by the Marketing Team Lead or Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communications or equivalent
- Experience working with social media, online community development/interaction, digital presentations (PowerPoint, Prezi, Camtasia, iMovie, Premiere Pro, etc.)
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress or similar web content management system
- Strong writing experience with specific, real-world examples of writing samples such as news stories, press releases, white papers, brochures or equivalent
- Experience with web analytics tools, SEO and digital graphics programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus
- Desire to work with a small, high-growth company where you have the ability to determine your career trajectory
- Exceptionally creative and highly competitive (high school and/or college athletic, drama, debate, chess club, etc.) experience
- Firm understanding of available social media platforms and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical affinity; willingness to learn and master new technologies
- Proven Academic Success (GPA of 3.3 or greater)
- Participation in a team sport, group, or activity in high school, college, or community
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning and growing and interested in learning from others
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships
- We find the best ways to solve our clients’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams
- Enjoy our Silicon Valley-esque work space, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail!
- The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.