The Marketing Manager works to create, execute, track and analyze innovative solutions to attract new clients and grow our existing relationships. You will own key responsibilities that impact demand for our products and services while influencing partner perception and demand generation effectiveness.
If you’re a great storyteller and want to help us achieve our business goals, at Fishbowl Solutions, we hire for talent and train for skill!
A typical day might include:
- Driving campaign strategy and execution by defining targets, understanding market share / potential opportunities, and forecasting expected results
- Engaging with customers to capture how Fishbowl’s work is impacting their business with specific use cases, including contextualizing information for the creation of technical and business white papers and stories
- Communicating our unique value proposition, offerings and perspective for messaging, content and programs across all verticals and channels to increase demand of company products and services
- Triangulating with Sales and Product solutions to ensure marketing playbook allows Fishbowl to scale our demand generation across all categories while delivering uncompromising results
- Managing to budgets and timelines to generate measurable, annual revenue markers
Brand Awareness and Lead Generation:
- Identifying co-marketing opportunities with partners and customers and leading execution of all plan elements
- Executing demand generation campaigns with key partner contacts and greenfield targets, capitalizing on Fishbowl’s rich heritage of success, thought leadership and case studies
- Developing and coordinating content for social media marketing, vertically focused events, webinars, Trade shows and blog posts
- Writing new customer success stories, technology blog posts, press releases, battle cards, web content, email invites, landing page content and more
- Establishing customer brand advocates to leverage with new customer acquisition and expansion of existing accounts ensuring consistent voice of the customer and messaging
Account Based Marketing and Sales Support:
- Managing sales enablement programs to help engage, acquire or expand footprint in accounts
- Engaging with sales to communicate, influence and optimize outcomes of marketing strategies and activity
- Assisting in creating content and sales support materials for RFP’s, PowerPoint Presentations and all collateral and materials to delineate differentiated messaging
- Recording demos of product functionality and business use cases
- Using Fishbowl’s CRM system to generate reports regarding the performance of marketing and sales programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- Five plus years of experience in marketing or a related field with strong preference for working within an enterprise software company or cloud solutions provider
- Preferred experience working within a business-to-business technology organization
- Prior experience directing or supervising the work of others preferred
- Ability to show past writing or creative asset work/portfolio or examples of past campaign or sales program activities
- Graphic design experience and passion is a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and relevant techniques
- Experience creating unique and engaging digital presentations
- Technical affinity and willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to set aggressive personal goals
- Team player (previous team sport or activity experience a plus)
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We are a small, high-growth company and allow our employees to determine their career trajectory
- We hire smart people who are constantly learning and growing individually and as a team
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaborating, developing meaningful relationships, and enabling cross-functional work
- We solve our clients’ business problems with world-class technology solutions
- We offer a Silicon Valley-esque workspace, including free parking, located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail
- We “work hard and play hard” with perks such as the annual President’s Club vacation, Peloton Awards (peer kudos), volunteer events, company-sponsored sports teams, monthly happy hours, etc.
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. At Fishbowl, the sky is the limit for you and the team!