Director of Services
Fishbowl is looking for an experienced professional services leader to lead and grow our consulting team. This individual is a critical part of our Executive Leadership Team and is involved in the strategy and direction of the services organization. This individual is responsible for ensuring quality service delivery across a portfolio of consulting engagements and resource management. If you have experience running delivery services at an organization and want to take that experience and have a big impact on a growing business, apply today!
Fishbowl is experiencing the fastest growth in our history. Our innovations on Oracle’s platforms including Chatbots, Content Management, Cloud, and Enterprise Search are fueling an explosion in consulting.
We are looking for a technologically passionate, team-driven ambitious leader who wants to take their past experience and help us achieve our growth potential by delivering consulting projects to companies of all sizes.
As the Director of Services, you will align the Services department with Fishbowl’s vision and strategy by being and active member of the Executive Leadership Team. You’ll work directly with the Services and Sales teams to create and execute strategies and business plans while developing the department’s capabilities in terms of demand creation and service delivery.
Reporting directly to the President, you’ll manage a team of billable consultants and be responsible for client engagement planning, staffing, execution, quality, and client satisfaction of technical projects and solutions.
As an organizational leader, you will cultivate an engaged, high-performance team and build future leaders by consistently living and demonstrating Fishbowl’s Core Values:
- Customer First
- Intellectual Agility
- Continuous Learning
If you are looking for a challenge and want to take your experience and have an impact on our company, direction, our employees’ and our clients, please apply.
- Manages a team of direct reports, leaders in each area with a growing staff
- Hires new personnel into the organization to fill skill gaps and ensure supply stays in balance with demand
- Promotes delivery of best practices, collaboration across the line of business, and development of staff
- Responsible for a portfolio of projects of varying complexity and scope
- Establishes and implements processes focused on delivering projects on time, on budget, and with great customer satisfaction
- Oversees resource management to include resource forecasting and utilization; performance will be measured on profitability, staff development, and customer satisfaction
- Provides delivery leadership and serves as Engagement Manager for the largest projects
- Works with Sales on closing opportunities and marketing department capabilities
- Coordinates with sales leadership on professional service bids, project scoping and timelines, budgets, staffing plans, etc.
- Meets key performance indicators including utilization and profit margin
- provides delivery leadership and oversight to ensure customer satisfaction and reference across a portfolio of projects
- Leads and drives a high-performing team culture aligned with the Fishbowl Core Values.
What Fishbowl can offer you:
- A strong company culture and collaborative team environment where you will have an impact
- A conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN, near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events and happy hours, professional sporting events, potluck lunches, and volunteer opportunities in the local community
- Summer hours where you leave on Friday at lunch
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values putting the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. If you have a passion for learning, technology, collaborating and getting things done, this is the place for you. At Fishbowl, the sky is the limit for you and the team!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.