Software Consultant Intern
At Fishbowl Solutions, our software consulting group works with the latest Oracle technologies to deliver innovative solutions to solve business problems for some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions are designed to improve access to information, streamline processes, and enable innovation.
- Challenge you to go above & beyond
- Enable you to collaborate with a super smart team
- Expose you to a dynamic team environment
- Provide ongoing learning opportunities
- Accelerate learning; we give you real-world experience
- Potential for you to be considered for full-time employment opportunities
As a Software Consultant Intern, a typical day might include the following:
- Follow full project lifecycle requirements, develop a solution, perform quality assurance testing, and track progress to meet deadlines for internal projects
- Learn new technologies and work alongside our experience Consultants and Project Managers for hands-on learning
- Create documentation for both users and administrators
- Take initiative to propose alternative solutions
- Take pride in work and quality of the final product
- Desire to work with a small, high-growth company where you have the ability to determine your career trajectory
- Exceptionally creative and highly competitive (high school and/or college athletic, drama, debate, chess club, etc.) experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven academic success (GPA of 3.3 or greater)
- Work well independently & in a team to solve problems
- Working towards a BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.