Associate Software Consultant
As an Associate Software Consultant at Fishbowl Solutions, you will be responsible for leveraging a multitude of content management capabilities to meet complex business problems for our clients all across the globe. You will be tasked creating new and innovative solutions for our clients within Oracle WebCenter – Chat Bot Artificial Intelligence, Windchill and PTC Solutions and Enterprise Search technologies which help our clients get the information they need at a faster and more efficient pace. We are a team of problem solvers on the cutting edge of technology. Come join us!
A typical day might include the following:
- Brainstorming with fellow consultants and solution architects on how to build a responsive portal for a construction project management system
- Implementing content-focused solutions, including web content management, document management, digital asset management, and records management for a health care company
- Building an integration with a database and presenting the information to a user based on their role and geographic location
- Leveraging state of the art search integration from our partners at Google & Mindbreeze to enable our customers to find the right information as quickly as possible within a high powered and intuitive UI
- Learning how to be a consultant from company leaders, mentors, and senior team members, and through interactions with clients, facilitating meetings, and answering questions via email and/or telephone
- Building an innovative front-end experience with Google for enterprise search
- Supporting a website and content management system for a city government client
- Developing documentation for software and customizations, including user guides, installation guides, requirements analysis, design specifications, and custom training materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with different Operating Systems, including LINUX, UNIX, and Windows, along with OS Admin experience – file permissions, directory access, and remote access
- Self-starter, results-oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills; ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at once
What can Fishbowl offer you?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning, growing, and interested in learning from others
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships
- We find the best ways to solve our clients’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities, including company-sponsored sports teams
- Enjoy our Silicon Valley-esque workspace, including free parking, located right off the Cedar Lake Regional Trail!
- The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are entrepreneurial. We are growing. Join us!
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. At Fishbowl Solutions, we hire for talent and train for skill. The sky is the limit for you and the team!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.