Senior Software Consultant
As a Senior Software Consultant at Fishbowl Solutions you will be responsible for leveraging a multitude of technologies in order to meet complex business problems for our clients all across the globe. You will be tasked with creating new and innovative solutions for our clients across – Chat Bot Artificial Intelligence, Windchill and PTC Solutions, and PTC Solutions and Enterprise Search technologies which help our clients get the information they need at a faster and more efficient pace. We are a team of problem solvers on the cutting edge of technology. Come join us!
As a Senior Software Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
- Brainstorming with fellow consultants and solution architects on how to build a responsive portal for a construction project management system.
- Implementing content-focused solutions, including web content management, document management, digital asset management, and records management for a healthcare company.
- Building an integration with a database and presenting the information to a user based on their role and geographic location.
- Interacting with customers about their current business problems and brainstorming on ways to improve their processes leveraging your creativity and the innovation of our team.
- Developing documentation for software and customizations, including user guides, installation guides, requirements analysis, and custom training materials.
- Self-starter, results-oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills; ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at once.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with DevOps.
What Fishbowl can offer you:
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who are constantly learning, growing, and are interested in learning from others.
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration, enabling cross-functional work as you develop meaningful relationships.
- We find the best ways to solve our clients' relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions.
- We have a "work hard, play hard" mentality with perks that include the annual President's Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities including company-sponsored sports teams.
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values putting the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. If you have a passion for learning, technology, collaborating and getting things done, this is the place for you. At Fishbowl, the sky is the limit for you and the team!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.