Cloud Solutions Sales Team Lead
At Fishbowl Solutions, we help innovative companies improve access to information, streamline processes and drive innovation. We provide software and consulting services that leverage the latest Oracle, Google, Mindbreeze, and PTC technologies. This role focuses on helping Enterprise customers leverage Oracle’s Cloud Platform including Digital Assistants, Mobile Apps, and Infrastructure to transform their organizations.
For example, we are working with some the world’s leading retailers to use Oracle’s Digital Assistant platform to deflect 10-20% of their online support interactions saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Digital Assistants (virtual assistants or chatbots) are becoming more and more popular within customer service departments. Gartner says that by the year 2020, 25% of customer service and support operations will integrate virtual customer assistant technology across engagement channels. These are the types of solutions you will be selling.
WANTED: a player/coach for this role who has experience managing and growing a small team. This is the fastest growth area of our company! Fishbowl Solutions is the most recognized Digital Assistant Partner in North America and this is what you will leverage to partner with the Oracle sales team in order to gain accounts.
Are you passionate about technology and helping customers solve business problems? Are you energized by working with customers to understand their strategy and being able to provide them solutions that help them accomplish their goals? Successful individuals understand business and technology and are interested in helping our team deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
As a Fishbowl Cloud Solutions Team Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Leading a small team by coaching, directing, and modeling high performance
- Strengthening existing customer relationships and uncovering new business opportunities
- Serving as an expert in the offerings of Fishbowl in partnership with Oracle reps to position Fishbowl as a premier solutions provider
- Educating and building relationships with Oracle sales and sales management to drive campaigns and customer meetings/demos
- Conduct effective remote or on-site presentations
- Working with the services team to get creative on solutions for customers
- Teaming with the marketing department to deliver effective campaigns to Fishbowl prospects in collaboration with Oracle
- Engage in software and consulting opportunities valued at $100,000+ in revenue
This job might be for you if:
- You believe intellectual agility and continuous learning are critical for long-term growth and success
- You are high-energy and passionate about creatively helping customers solve business problems
- You are detail-oriented, process driven, and are focused on achieving challenging goals
- You have experience developing and executing a strategic plan to increase partner selling opportunities
- You have experience selling software and technical services to multiple decision makers in an organization
- You believe great companies win as a team and are passionate about technology
- You take personal responsibility and accountability for your success
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- A small company culture and collaborative team environment where you can measurably impact the success of the company
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career across multiple markets
- Opportunities to work with domestic and international customers
- A conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events, volunteer events, happy hours, professional sporting events, and more
- An award-winning culture recognized by the Minneapolis & St. Paul Business Journal as a Top 100 Best Place to Work multiple times
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Prefer 2+ years’ experience in high tech sales
- Demonstrated success selling in a co-sell and/or direct selling environment
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise opportunities, managing complex sales cycles and selling to business and technical executives
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly/quarterly/annual quota in a sales role
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision makers
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.