Enterprise Technology Sales Executive
At Fishbowl Solutions, we consult with companies in order to improve their access to information, streamline current processes, and drive innovation.
This position has a base of existing accounts to renew and expand in addition to partnering with Oracle for net new accounts.
We’re a technology first company solving the costly and frustrating knowledge sharing problems businesses encounter every day! If you’re serious about creating content-driven, modern digital experiences for customers, this job is for you.
For over 20 years, Fishbowl Solutions has been recognized as one of the most referenced, experienced and innovative consulting partners by Oracle & Mindbreeze. As an Enterprise Technology Sales Executive, you will proactively bring new ideas and solutions from these leading technology companies, as well as custom Fishbowl software.
Work with Fortune 500 businesses to direct initiatives for data-driven customer portals as well as content management solutions. Own your sales role like running your own business, supported by internal experienced marketing and technical consulting teams.
A typical day might include:
- Leading enterprise-wide sales pursuits valued at $50,000 – $1,000,000+ in revenue
- Helping organizations understand the value of solving information sharing hurdles by driving strategic conversations with leaders
- Uncovering net new business opportunities to target and, using social selling as well as cold calling, to interact with potential customers
This job might be for you if:
- You have knowledge and experience selling B2B IT consulting services and software to multiple decision makers in an organization
- Are great at articulating the value proposition of solutions and services and the art-of-the-possible scenarios available for a customer
- Know and enjoy executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- Everything we do aligns to our core values of Customer First, Ambition, Teamwork, Intellectual Agility, and Continuous Learning
- Collaborative team environment where you directly impact the success of the company
- Company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events, volunteer events, happy hours, professional sporting events, and more
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in IT consulting, SaaS, or technical sales preferred
- Demonstrated success selling to large enterprise opportunities, managing complex sales cycles and selling to business and technical executives
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.