The Project Coordinator has a passion for organization and gets energy from creating projects, laying out plans and checking things off your list. Project Coordination is one of the most critical skills for a services company, and you will be instrumental in this function. Additionally, as the coordinator, you will get to work across all functions of the organization, work across a variety of customers and projects and will get a broad perspective of the business so you will learn quickly how businesses work. If you have a passion for learning, technology, collaborating, organizing and getting things done, this is the place for you.
A typical day might include:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Prepares and communicates project status and progress to internal and external team members.
- You are empowered to make changes into how we can improve our processes to exceed our customer expectations.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing and monitors receivables for project.
- Analyzes project revenue, bill rates and utilization.
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost to completion projects and makes decisions accordingly.
- Accurately forecasts revenue, bill rates and utilization.
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
- Is involved in proposal efforts including completing project scoping and documenting project plans.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeps project teams well informed of changes within the client organization and general news.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely manner.
What Fishbowl can offer you:
- A strong company culture and collaborative team environment where you will have an impact
- Career growth opportunities through exposure to all aspects of the consulting lifecycle
- Ability to work with the latest tools and technologies
- A conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN, near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events and happy hours, professional sporting events, potluck lunches, and volunteer opportunities in the local community
- Hybrid work environment as you learn the role, the people and the processes
- Summer hours where you leave on Friday at lunch
This job might be for you if:
- You have project management experience and are looking to grow in a fast-paced environment
- You have a passion for working as part of a team to solve complicated problems
- You have a can-do attitude and strong dedication to customer success
- You are focused on achieving goals
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and a passion for continuous learning
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. At Fishbowl, the sky is the limit for you and the team!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.