Marketing Coordinator – Sales and Marketing Operations
The Marketing Sales and Operations Coordinator is a key member of the Fishbowl Solutions marketing team. We are on the cutting edge of technology working with the latest Generative AI solutions to impact our customers. You will own responsibilities that impact demand for our products and services; partnering with Sales to create and implement marketing campaigns that influence customer and partner perception. You will be focused on streamlining Oracle CRM and Eloqua to drive engagement and measurable results from marketing assets and activities including website, social media, email, webinars, trade shows and customer events. You will have responsibilities for driving Fishbowl’s digital media presence, including application of SEO and data analytics. As a member of the marketing team, you will play a critical role in driving company growth.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a passion for analytics and insights into the impact marketing can have on a B2B organization. A marketer that values applying insights from SEO and data analytics and CRM to enhance digital marketing content and priorities. If you are a marketing professional with experience in one or more of these areas, apply today. At Fishbowl Solutions, we hire for talent and train for skill!
As a Marketing Coordinator, a typical day may include:
- Engaging with Fishbowl Team and customers, listening to stories of how Fishbowl Solutions brought unique value to them and then using these insights to determine the best channels to get our message out
- Creating and executing content for marketing campaigns in Eloqua and integrating them with CRM for full cycle insights.
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on marketing engagement levels; measure results of social media posts, website updates, email blasts/campaigns, SEO
- Providing CRM support; includes data entry; bulk imports/exports, alerts to sales, standard marketing reports.
- Monitoring and working to improve Fishbowl’s page rankings (SEO)
- Updating and editing content on website.
- Promoting Fishbowl’s activities and presence at customer and industry events, including Oracle CloudWorld, PTC LiveWorx, and other in person events.
- Promoting Fishbowl’s activities and presence at job/recruiting fairs.
- Promoting Fishbowl’s overall culture, including philanthropic participation, team sports, industry awards, and company events, as well as individual achievements or events such as technology certifications and new hire profiles.
- Staying up to date with digital technology developments and marketing automation techniques
- Creating and maintaining Marketing standard work documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications, or Business Administration
- One to three years of experience as a Digital Marketing coordinator, Content Creator, Strategist, Marketing Associate or Manager
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with extensive working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with one or more email marketing tools and crm systems
- Experience with SEM/SEO including tools such as Yoast SEO for WordPress
- Experience with Google Analytics or related program
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We are a small, high-growth company and allow our employees to determine their career trajectory
- We hire smart people who are constantly learning and growing individually and as a team
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaborating, developing meaningful relationships, and enabling cross-functional work
- We solve our clients’ business problems with world-class technology solutions
- Located right off of the Cedar Lake Regional Trail
- We “work hard and play hard” with perks such as the annual President’s Club vacation, Peloton Awards (peer kudos), volunteer events, company-sponsored sports teams, monthly happy hours, etc.
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. At Fishbowl, the sky is the limit for you and the team!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.