Marketing Coordinator – Content Creation
The Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the Fishbowl Solutions marketing team. You will own responsibilities that impact demand for our products and services; partnering to create and implement marketing campaigns and assets that influence customer and partner perception. You will be focused on creating and delivering digital content for all channels, including website, social media, email, webinars, trade shows and customer events. You will have responsibilities for driving Fishbowl’s digital media presence, including application of SEO and data analytics. As a member of the marketing team, you will play a critical role in driving company growth.
We are looking for a content creator with a foundation in writing and rich content production (audio, video, graphics, and website design). A marketer that values applying insights from SEO and data analytics to enhance digital marketing content. If you are a marketing professional with experience in one or more of these areas, apply today. At Fishbowl Solutions, we hire for talent and train for skill!
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a typical day might include:
- Engaging with Fishbowl Team and customers, listening to stories of how Fishbowl Solutions brought unique value to them, use as foundation for writing and creating content and assets for communication on various sites including Website (blog), Social Media channels, Sponsored links, and Syndicated content.
- Creating and executing content for marketing campaigns, including new product launches, established product news and consulting services.
- Creating and maintaining digital and online assets aligned with the overall marketing strategy, editorial content calendar, and campaigns.
- Promoting Fishbowl’s activities and presence at customer and industry events, including Oracle Cloud World, PTC User, and other in person events.
- Participating in and actively driving development of content including (but not limited to) video content and graphics in sales presentations, webinars and recorded demonstrations.
- Partnering with Marketing Operations on tracking and reporting of overall campaign performance, key digital assets (eg website), registrations and lead generation.
- Monitoring and working to improve Fishbowl’s page rankings (SEO)
- Promoting Fishbowl’s activities and presence at job/recruiting fairs.
- Promoting Fishbowl’s overall culture, including philanthropic participation, team sports, industry awards, and company events, as well as individual achievements or events such as technology certifications and new hire profiles.
- Staying up to date with digital technology developments and content production technique
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications, or Business Administration
- One to three years of experience as a Digital Marketing coordinator, Content Creator, Strategist, Marketing Associate or Manager
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with extensive working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with creating digital marketing assets including written content, website and graphic design, promotional materials and be able to validate this experience through a portfolio review
- Experience with one or more graphic design programs, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, or related programs)
- Experience with video editing tools, such as Camtasia Studio
- Demonstrable experience with SEM/SEO including tools such as Yoast SEO for WordPress
- Experience with HTML editing or web content management systems (WordPress) a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics or related program
*Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications a plus
What Fishbowl Solutions can offer you:
- A small, high-growth company that allows employees to determine their career trajectory
- An environment of continuous learning and opportunity to quickly expand responsibilities
- A place that fosters a team-first environment; focused on collaborating, developing meaningful relationships, and enabling cross-functional work
- Direct experience in solving clients’ business problems with world-class technology solutions
- A conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN, free parking. Located right off the Cedar Lake Regional Trail, near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway,
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events and happy hours, professional sporting events, potluck lunches, and volunteer opportunities in the local community
- Summer hours where you leave on Friday at lunch
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. At Fishbowl Solutions, we hire for talent and train for skill. The sky is the limit for you and the team!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.