Cloud Solutions Sales – Content Management
At Fishbowl Solutions, we help innovative companies improve access to information, streamline processes and drive innovation. At Fishbowl, we provide software and consulting services that leverage the latest Oracle, Google, Mindbreeze, and PTC technologies. This role focuses on helping Enterprise customers leverage Oracle's cloud platform including Digital Assistants, Mobile and OCI to transform their organizations.
For example, we are working with some of the world's leading manufacturers who use Oracle's Content Management platform to manage content across multiple repositories, translating into more time spent on productive and revenue generating activities.
As a Fishbowl Cloud Solutions Sales - Content Management, a typical day might include the following:
- Serving as an expert in the offerings of Fishbowl Solutions, in partnership with Oracle representatives and management, to position Fishbowl as a premier solutions provider
- Opening and closing OCM opportunities utilizing partner network
- Strengthening existing customer relationships and uncovering new business opportunities
- Conduct effective remote or on-site presentations
- Working with the services team to forecast resource needs for upcoming projects
- Teaming with the marketing department to deliver effective campaigns to Fishbowl prospects in collaboration with Oracle
- Engage in software and consulting opportunities valued at $100,000+ in revenue
This job might be for you if:
- You believe intellectual agility and continuous learning are critical for long-term growth and success
- You are high-energy and passionate about creatively helping customers solve business problems
- You are detail-oriented, process driven, and are focused on achieving challenging goals
- You have experience developing and executing a strategic plan to increase partner selling opportunities
- You have experience selling software and technical services to multiple decision makers in an organization
- You believe great companies win as a team and are passionate about technology
- You take personal responsibility and accountability for your success
Why Work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- A small company culture and collaborative team environment where you can measurably impact the success of the company
- Opportunity to grow and expand your career across multiple markets
- Opportunities to work with domestic and international customers
- A conveniently located office in St. Louis Park, MN near downtown Minneapolis and the Midtown Greenway
- Opportunities to participate in company-sponsored activities like kickball and broomball, social events, volunteer events, happy hours, professional sporting events, and more
- An award-winning culture recognized by the Minneapolis & St. Paul Business Journal as a Top 100 Best Place to Work multiple times
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Prefer 3+ years' experience in high tech sales
- Experience selling SaaS-based services
- Oracle knowledge desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrated success selling in a co-sell and/or direct selling environment
- Demonstrated success selling large enterprise opportunities, managing complex sales cycles and selling to business and technical executives
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly/quarterly/annual quota in a sales role
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision makers
Fishbowl Solutions is a quickly growing, entrepreneurial company that values putting the customer first, teamwork, intellectual agility, ambition, and continuous learning. If you have a passion for learning, technology, collaborating and getting things done, this is the place for you. At Fishbowl, the sky is the limit for you and the team!
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.