As a Software Consultant at Fishbowl Solutions you will be responsible for leveraging a multitude of technologies in order to meet complex business problems for our clients all across the globe. You will be tasked with creating new and innovative solutions for our clients – Chat Bot Artificial Intelligence, Windchill and PTC Solutions and Enterprise Search technologies which help our clients get the information they need at a faster and more efficient pace. We are a team of problem solvers on the cutting edge of technology. Come join us!
As a Software Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
- Brainstorming with fellow consultants and solution architects on how to build a responsive portal for a construction project management system
- Implementing content-focused solutions, including web content management, document management, digital asset management, and records management for a healthcare company
- Building an integration with a database and presenting the information to a user based on their role and geographic location
- Interacting with customers about their current business problems and brainstorming on ways to improve their processes leveraging your creativity and the innovation of our team
- Developing documentation for software and customizations, including user guides, installation guides, requirements analysis, design specifications, and custom training materials
This job might be for you if:
- You have a unique ability to pay attention to detail but can manage multiple changing priorities
- You believe accounting is a critical component in the customer experience and have a passion to look for ways to continually improve processes
- Like to look for new ways to give the leadership, sales, and services teams insights from the accounting data you are generating
- You are detail-oriented, process driven, and are focused on achieving challenging goals
- You take personal responsibility and accountability for your success
- You believe great companies win as a team and appreciate the accounting team’s role in the full process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Self-starter, results-oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills; ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at once
- Experience with DevOps
Why work at Fishbowl Solutions?
- We pride ourselves on hiring smart people who live and work within our core values of Customer First, Teamwork, Intellectual Agility, Ambition and Continuous Learning
- We foster a team-first environment focused on collaboration and cross-functional work
- We find the best ways to solve our clients’ relevant business problems with world-class (and cool) technology solutions.
- We have a “work hard, play hard” mentality with perks that include the annual President’s Club vacation, recognition through Peloton Awards (peer kudos), community service and volunteer events, and other activities including company-sponsored sports teams
The sky is the limit at Fishbowl Solutions, for you and for us. We are growing. Come join us
To apply, please visit our candidate website and upload your resume.